COVID Effort – Precautions and Protocols
Your dental health is important and safety is our top priority
We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and all CDC guidelines constantly and are adapting accordingly.
Our team as has had additional training to ensure our offices meet or exceed sanitization and sterilization standards.
We have elevated our infection control procedures in response to COVID-19 to provide an safe environment for all of our patients and staff.
In an effort to help us minimize contact and maximize safety, please visit our pages BEFORE you arrive and WHEN you arrive.
We would like to share our existing and new infection control precautions and protocols we are implementing so you are able to visit our office with confidence .
- Limiting the number of patients being seen daily
- Preemptive screening
- patient will complete our COVID Disclosure Form prior to being treated
- Onsite screening
- Temperature readings
- Vitals readings
- Preventative Measures
- Patients will rinse with antimicrobial mouthwash
- Patients will be provided goggles
- No contact check-in
- patients will call from their cars when they arrive and not wait in the reception area
- Chlorox wipes for door handles
- Web Forms – for online completion of patient documentation
- No contact check-out
- Plexiglas barriers
- Self insert credit cards
- Pen dispenser for individual disinfected pens
- Installation of hand sanitizing stations
- Disinfecting Air Fogger
- UV light sanitization boxes are available for phones, keys
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Doctors and Staff will be wearing Masks, Gloves and *Face-shields during treatment
- Continued adherence to standard healthcare environment protocol
- Thorough sterilization and disinfection of treatment rooms after each patient
- Additional barriers on high contact surfaces
- Regular/Frequent disinfection of common space contact surfaces
- Removal of high contact items unrelated to treatment (magazines, display models, entertainment devices)
You must be logged in to post a comment.